Monday, January 18, 2010

Manly Sandals


Yes, it's true.  I wear these sports-type sandals in the house.  There is an actual reason for this, and I'll briefly explain. 

We live in Chicago.  It gets COLD here in the winter.  The floor gets cold, even with the heat and rest of the house a fairly comfortable temperature.  When my feet get cold, my entire body gets cold.  Even when I wear socks.  I've always been that way.  This stylish footwear is an easy way for me to keep the bottoms of my feet off the floor, keeping my feet warm, and thereby my body at a nice cozy comfort level.

I can't be the only one out there like this, right?

(post 18/365)

3 comments:

  1. I will not mock...I will not mock...I will not mock ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us wear these things called SLIPPERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are only manly if you are somewhere north of 80 years old dude...just saying

    ReplyDelete