Sunday, January 31, 2010

Simple Goodness

Few things in life are as simple and good as an Oreo cookie.

I admit that I'm not much of a "sweets" eater.  I really never have been, with two notable exceptions:  Reeces and Oreos.  I mean, how can you go wrong?  Reeces has the best pairing of treats since the Sweedish Bikini team, and Oreos give you the option of enjoying them a billion different ways.  Do you eat it as one piece? Take it apart and eat the creamy filling first? Dunk them in milk (or coffee)?  Or maybe you have a combination that you like.

However you do it, Oreos are one of life's simple pleasures.

(post 30/365)

5 comments:

  1. I twist off the top, which ever side has the filling I eat first and then nibble on the "clean" cookie.

    It's a process, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to eat them as is. One cookie, one (ok, maybe two) bites. Sometimes I'll dunk them in coffee. Not milk, but coffee.

    I'm a rebel like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam eats the *double stuff* out of the cookie then THROWS AWAY the cookie!

    No, as a matter of fact these don't find their way into our home very often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat the center and then the cookie - or I did in milk..I prefer the regular and not the double-stuff actually

    My IT allowed me to comment here today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all very noble ways to eat an oreo. Except for throwing the cookie part away...might have to have a chat with Cam about that one... ;)

    ReplyDelete