Monday, February 15, 2010

Cookies

I used to make chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies with my grandmother...

It may seem odd, but most people know that I enjoy cooking.  It's always been a great hobby for me, and at one time I actually considered taking on formal training for it.  The odd thing is that I really havnen't done that much baking.  That's why tonight's foray into a fairly simple, straight forward item like chocolate chip cookies was a fairly new undertaking for me.  With "The Boy" beside me acting as my sous chef, we whipped these little gems out.

Maybe I'll try a pie next...

(post 40/365)

2 comments:

  1. I've heard people compare cooking to making music - lots of leeway and creativity come into play.

    Baking? Chemistry!

    I love both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not bake...the exact measuring does not work for me...COOKING is where it rules

    ReplyDelete